what can the collections be used for?
The Pensions Archive is accessible to everyone who has an interest in the provision of retirement pensions. In particular, it is aimed towards:
- Students studying for first degree and post-graduate courses.
- Students studying for qualifications in pensions and other related professions.
- Researchers working in academic institutions.
- Employers, trustees and trades unions.
- Researchers and others working for firms of Pensions Advisors, Investment managers, Actuaries, Lawyers and Accountants.
- Politicians and Civil Servants.
- Parliamentary Researchers.
Press and Others
- Journalists and researchers working for the media.
- Other interested writers.
The Pensions Archive Trust - Registered Charity No. 1122633
Chairman - Alan Herbert Secretary - Grant Lore